While the Original School and the Backyard Gang was still popular with Younger Audiences, it have been pushed past midnight. The Show was revived!
Scheduling and air times Edit
From the first through third seasons, the series aired Monday through Friday, at 5:30pm. Through Season 4, the show aired Monday to Thursday. In its final season, Season 5, it aired Thursdays only at 7:00 pm (later moved a half hour later, to 7:30). The series premiered in April 1996, ended in November 2000 and went off the air in 2016.
BYG Playhouse Edit
The Show was known for its Comedy Skits. BYG Movies was somewhat similar,parodying popular Movies, Books, TV Shows, and Full House. During the final season, some of the skits showed everyday occurrences experienced by teens, often teaching viewers a lesson on how to handle real-life situations.
BYG Sci Edit
The Series featured Science Activities sent in by Viewers and the Backyard Gang challenged Fans to try these at Home.
Since Season 2, the show had Songs, Season 1's Christmas Episode had songs too.
Kids Guide to Life Edit
In 2000, Disney released a Franchise called "Kids Guide to Life" the Episodes were:
- Teeth make me smile: Frankie loses his first teeth and shows Sarah
- Yummy Yummy: Mike and Sarah try new foods
- Justin's No Light Fright Night: Justin can't sleep, so he should sleep and dream.
School and the Backyard Gang Cast Edit
The most popular of the Backyard Gang Kids was the Red Team
- Caroline Botelho
- Justin Bieber
- Anthony "Tony 'Triple H'" Hatch
- Simon Pryce
- Gabi Douglas
- Patrick Patterson
- Sarah Rose (Was in White Team for Seasons 4 to 5, and was in the Red Team from Seasons 2 to 3)
The Other Backyard Gang Members were...
- Kenneth "Kenny" Yates (4th and 5th Year)
- Britney Spears (Season 2 only)
- Nicholas "Nick 'Nicky'" Andreasen (Season 1 only)
- Michael "Mike" Jamrocz (Was in Red Team in Season 2 and Blue Team in Season 3)
the White team was Kevin "Buzz" Barrette, Ruby Bothleo, Alisa Besher, Kaleigh Cronin, Gabrielle Margas, Isaac Mirror, Raleigh "Frankie" Murz, Johnny Depp, Lexine Bondoc, Charles "Charlie 'Chuck'" Havock, Aspen Clark, and Maria Sheridan
Matt Lauer and Taylor Swift auditioned among 3,000 Kids but didn't get in.
the 27 Backyard Gang Members and each Season they were featured in
|Backyard Gang Members||Years||Seasons|
|Gabriel "Gabi" Douglas||1996-1997||-||-|
|Tony "Triple H" Hatch||1997||-|