BYG(1996-2000)/School and the Backyard Gang (1962-1968) Edit
- Connie Stevens appeared in Episode 112 in a Interview with Gabrielle Margas
- Connie Stevens, Miles Clark, Kelly Vrooman, John Vassar, Iesha Couric, and Bob Fretz appeared on Episode 402
- Sally Ann and Anthony Field appeared in Episode 504
- Naura Pole and Justin Bieber appear in the Credits of Baby Einstein's Baby Mozart
- Gabrielle Margas/Gaby Margas appeared in 2 Baby Einstein Videos; Baby Shakespeare and Baby Santa's Music Box
- Backyard Gang Member Britney Spears appears in a Few Episodes as a Mousketeer on "The All New Mickey Mouse Club" before she was cast on Season 2 of School and the Backyard Gang
- Justin Timberlake, Christina Augliera, and Ryan Gosling appear in a Season 2 Episode
- Simon, Gabrielle, and Gabi appear on Full House
- The Cast of School and the Backyard Gang and Full House appear together in the TV special Out to Lunch.
- The Season 4 Cast appears in The Cosby Show episode "Isaac's Nightmare."
- Aline, Buzz, Caroline, David, Emily, Kenny, and Rachel appear in the End of the Muppet Movie
- For the UK's Comic Relief charity telethon in 1991, Bella Match and Clint from Teen Kid appear.
- Sarah Mike and Gabi appear on a Episode of Henson Show Big Bag
- Mike and Lexine appear on the Finale of Soul Man
- Gabrielle, Simon, Nicky, and Johnny appear on Reading Rainbow
- The Poky Little Puppy appears in the School and the Backyard Gang Storybook "The Poky Little Puppy comes to Radiator Springs"
- the Season 1 Cast appears alongside other children's television characters in the Video Kids for Character
- Lexine, Buzz, Isaac, and Caroline appear on the West Wing
- Tony, Chuck, Maria, Sarah, and Gaby appear on a Episode of Step by Step
- Mike in Family Matters
- Buzz, Kenny, Aspen, and Caroline in Evening at Pops
- Buzz and Caroline on Blossom
- Season 5 Cast on Boy Meets World
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.