Night is a BYG DVD released in 1998. It features segments from the Episode, Sleep
Official description Edit
It’s nighttime at Studio C and Sarah doesn’t want to go to sleep yet, she wants to play! Patrick shows Sarah why everyone needs sleep. Children will enjoy this soothing tale as we watch Sarah and her friends get ready for bed; and parents will love the great strategies Patrick uses to get Sarah to sleep. But what if you are afraid of the dark, as Justin is? Filled with lullabies and a special favorite book, dreams and happy thoughts; this video will enchant children of all ages, if they don’t fall asleep before it ends! Featuring the special DVD extra of Andrea Bocelli singing “Time to Say Goodnight” to Sarah.
- Nap Time (Patrick Version)
- Wormtime Story
- Think Happy Thoughts (The Carpenters and Justin Version)
- Alisa walks in the Grass and Julie Clark recites Teneese Williams' Poem Heavenly Grass (Fur Elise; Beethoven)
- Dreams (BYG Version)
- Bedtime Lullaby by Mark Kozelek
- Piper's Waltz (BYG Members (Sans Mike) Version)
- Alisa sings "When I Grow Up"
- Justin and his Friends sleep in Bunk Beds
- Alisa and Lexine sing a Lullaby to their Dolls, but it works on Lexine who grows eyelids